Friday, August 22, 2008

Timpanogos Cave

(Then on Jakes birthday we did this...and then...Lagoon!...maybe a hike in between...or boating...we'll see!)


I've heard of it
I've driven past the exit numerous times
NOW I've hiked it!
It was so pretty.
I'll let the views speak for themselves. I don't know self control...if i load one photo, i have to load lots of them...hope you like them





you don't stop on the red lines cause of falling rocks, the whole path was really pretty to walk up...but worth a few stops along the way (mike and mary, maybe next time we'll take you up here...but you might have to hug the inside wall as we go. It's a bit steep looking down.

birthday boy posing for me...thanks babe







This was taken in "The Big Room"
for the most part though, jake was practically crawling through the cave.

it's green naturally because of the iron in the cave...cool i thought.



isn't he the cutest!

6 comments:

Zac and Brook Halford said...

I love the cave; I just got to walk through the whole thing without having to think too much about the ceiling. I too had not been until this year. Tell Jake Happy Birthday. Enjoy the beginning of the school year.

Snivellusly Ozalan said...

Looks like you had fun. It's great to see your faces. We sure love you tons! (That was a haiku, by the way. :-)= )

Sara said...

Ahhh, Utah is such a great picture-taking place. We'll both have some great ones from Yuba to post after this weekend I'm sure!

pifaith said...

Wow! It's been so long since I've been there. Your pictures were inspiring. I love hiking and its been way too long. Ya'll are the cutest. Betty

Susanna Johnson said...

so....if you are serious about going to visit Charity and Jordan in October, I am totally down.

Susanna Johnson said...

3:30. although I could possibly an huor or 2 earlier. let me know asap what dates, so we can coordinate with them. yay!