Saturday, August 2, 2008

breaking dawn




I didn't want to be one of those people (lets be honest ...mostly young girls) who ran out last night at midnight to get Stephanie Meyer's new release of the conclusion of the Twilight series. So I didnt', I waited until around noon today and went to borders and picked it up. I haven't started reading it yet, but there's something that's tugging on me to start. I didn't think i'd be so "into" this book series, but i find....frankly....i like it. so 15 bucks for a hard back book opening day...i thought why not. If you haven't read the series yet...I think it's fun...i don't necessarily think teenyboppers should be reading it..but that's not my decision now is it?




anyhoo...i'll let you know what i think...

2 comments:

Snivellusly Ozalan said...

I would definitely be interested in getting ahold of it, but space and weight is definitely an issue, so I'm not sure if it's possible. N-E-wayz, great to see what's going on with you...wish I had more time to read.

Susanna Johnson said...

I don't get what this whole Twilight series hype is about- I must be totally out of the loop, because I don't think I'd heard of it till now! you'll have to tell me what the excitement is.

I hadn't heard about her baby shower, so I'm guessing I'm not invited. When is it?

Coming out.....Mon, Tues, Sat are best days. Some thursdays but this week I think I'm going to the concert at the Gallivan center.

And I def need to get your videos back to you soon!

oh, I do need to talk with you soon. I have a friend visiting the end of the month, and I'm thinking of heading down to Southern utah with him for a few days. So I need some help on where to go and such. I'll call you soon, but right now I'm trying not to talk much. Grin. Miss ya!