Monday, August 11, 2008

Fun Hike with Fun Friends



Jake and I hooked up with Hatley and Alex to hike to Dog Lake last Sunday. The drive up to the tippy top of Millcreek was very very pretty. and the hike wasn't too bad either. It was challenging...I needed to stop quite a bit to catch my breath.

















I guess I like to talk while I hike, but those two things; talking and hiking, don't always work the best together. The view opened up at one point to this cool meadow of flowers over looking the mountains..as you can see with photos...the lake itself was okay...dogs were there, and they were
swimming....Jake and Alex were skipping rocks and Hatley was able to get her first ever rock to skip a bit.




It is nice how fellow hikers are courteous and pleasant...as apposed to fellow drivers or coworkers...I think it's something about being outdoors in the clean air enjoying the beauty that God made for us to experience first hand. Thanks again God.


























Mother Natures Pathways continues to Utah...who'd have thunk it?...(private joke)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos.
Mom

Sara said...

Yes, Myriah is adorable. looking out for her little brother.