...how many of you have a jars of clay song in your head by the mention of my title.??? just curious.
i really have no time to write, but i wanted to post something. I've started my crazy busy schedule once again...only this time with a third addition to my job titles. thus...monday through friday i'm gone from around 645am to 6-8pm...and snug in bed..hopefully before 10pm. this is week 2 of my 36 week school year...or something like that. I'm very happy with my jobs....and i'm also very happy that i can drink a pepsi in between shifts to give me that extra kick in my step.
This will all be worth it, and really IS worth it right now, becauseI love the people i get to spend time with, and with the greater goal of being out of debt and continuing with my desire to travel the world whenever humanly possible....and to go back to school, and and and to do all the things i love to do....I'm happy.
with one small exception. Last night when i went to bed i didn't realize that the following day i'd be gone all day just to have my amazing husband be gone to a gig when i got home from work, to also remember that by the time i go to bed tongight that he won't be home and that i won't be seeing him until after 6pm FRIDAY. I know to some married couples this is a reality and almost a way of life sometimes, but for me...
this is a rude awakening.
this is the first night in 10 months that we haven't been toghether....harsh reality....
but i'll get over it. he's doing his thing and loving it and succeeding at it...and i only wish that i could be in the audience clapping and encouraging him in person. alas....it'll have to wait till tomorrow.
for all of you veteraned married people....sigh....kudos to you for being so strong, independent and willing to go to bed alone. i'm still pouting about this...but as they say...the honeymoon has to end sometime..
then again....the honeymoon isn't over...nope! nope! nope!
giggles....and goodnight.
2 comments:
You are like the energizer bunny!
I have the squished frog picture, but Zac won't let me post it on our blog...I will have to get it to you some other way. Take care and take time to breathe!
I don't blame you for pouting. I'm sure I would be too. Love you!
Post a Comment