
hatley and me..
.it was a fun day, including the rainfall that forced us under the rock-u-to the top pavillion..i have always liked watching the show where the singers and dancers cover songs and entertain the audience, but i get a little irritated that it seems whenever the girls are out on stage they can't dance without being suggestive. I think dancing is such an art, but do they always have to play the "sex" card?...I think it gives dancers a bad rep....some of it is nice, and the cast definitely has talent, but the boys can do it without taking things south...why can't the girls?
it was a fun family day.
thanks for all that was involved for being apart of my family




1 comment:
Aw, I miss you guys! It's nice to see Hatley's face too! I'm glad you had fun. I totally get what you're saying about dancers. It's very annoying. Unfortunately, the men sometimes push it too far too. 'sigh' At least there are still a lot of good dancers left too. Love ya!
Post a Comment