2 tbls. finely copped green onions
1 clove garlic, minced
1 lb. young zucchini, sliced THIN
2 tbls. butter
1 tsp. curry powder
1/2 tsp.salt
1/2 cup whipping cream
1 2/4 cups chicken broth
1. In tightly covered pan simmer green onion, garlic and zucchini in the butter for about 10 minutes, until barely tender. Shake the pan occasionally to prevent the vegetables from burnin.
2. Place mixture and remaining ingredients in blender for 1/2 minute.
3. Serve hot or cold.
4. Freezes well but IF FROZEN omit the cream until serving time
(serves 6.)
You can double/or x4 or whatever, this is sooo amazing...you can skin the zucc if you want, but we don't.
This was a friends recipe that I got when I was 15....I still can't get enough of it. Enjoy and let me know how yours turns out! Jake and I have used it for a main dish, or a side! It has a TINY kick to it...but...ohhhh soo good!
3 comments:
sounds great! can't wait to try it...have you ever added a meat to it?
I'm making it tonight, you rock! :)
This was wonderful at the murder mystery dinner for Elizabeth's bday. I hope that pregnancy is going well...when do you find out the gender?
Post a Comment