Wednesday, July 29, 2009

One year of blogging

I was looking through some old posts to see if I had any pics of my twin brother on here. (the only one was the recent pic from St. Louis.)

As I went back, I realized that it's been just over a year since I have been blogging. I am so happy that I started this. Really for myself more than for anyone else. I need to print out my postings or something just so I have them....anyhoo....I'm glad I have something written down to mark this past year..and the pics along with it are nice..a.t leaset when I have pics posted..(keep on me jeannine.)

As always thanks for reading..and stay posted for more.

2 comments:

Kat said...

wow, I've been blogging for one year as well, this month! How funny. We joined the blogging world around the same time. :) Yay! P.S. I'm around the corner from you right now at work!

Sierra Baird said...

Hey, there are a couple of companies that take blogs and turn them into hard bound books. I haven't done it yet but they look like they would be cool.