Last night after work Jake and I joined Susanna for bowling. We haven't been since our league ended in April I think it was. I wasn't sure how well I would do especially since my first two frames were open. (That means no Spare or Strike.) However I won the first 2 games, and Jake and Susanna are very respectable bowlers. (We all have our own ball and bags and everything..hehe...) Anyhoo, I didn't write my scores, but I think it was like 164, and 175 or something like that.
Jake finally found his hook on the last games with 5 strikes in a row...and ended with 185 or something like that.
Then we went to the Drive-in. This was our first time this summer. We really like it $7 for 2 newer movies, and you get to bring in your own snacks...and it's fun.
So Susanna, Jake, Erin, Corey and I met at the drive-in to see the new Johnny Depp movie, Public Enemies. It was playing with The Hangover, which Corey had heard was good, but I hadn't seen anything about it....other than some people had said it was crass Vegas humar stuff...We stayed anyway. Had a few laughs, but for the most part....not a movie that I would personally recommend...They could have kept it cleaner...some of it was just for the very very very cheap laugh.
Public Enemies was entertaining enough...the filming was a bit different. Almost documentary style. This was another movie that I didn't know anything about other than, Johnny Depp and Gangster movie. It glorifies the bad guy a bit...and I don't love that.....but over all I enjoyed that one. Really what I liked the best was spending time with close friends enjoying some candy and mt. dew, and bathroom trips together. I am blessed to have such wonderful loving people in my life!
And to all of you who take the time to read this...you as well are part of my wonderful loving people!
as always thanks for reading. Erin took some pics, I might try to get them and upload just to have a visual, cause, I like visuals!!!
2 comments:
I wish I would have left after the first movie like I thought about. oh well. live and learn.
it was a fun night, thanks for being part of it! :)
I haven't been to the drive-in in such a long time. Sounds like you had fun...for the most part. ;-)=
Post a Comment