The Bump
It may be small, but it's what I got. I have a cool silhouette picture, but this took me like an hour to load from my camera to my comp, so this is what you get. The belly seems to be growing everyday..and we heard the heart beat on Sat. I wish we had a pic of jake and I's face when we heard it...I dont' think either of us knew what to expect, and it was so pronounced and fast...it was awesome. 16 and a half weeks and counting...almost 1/2 way...can you believe it!!! WOW.
6 comments:
AAAAHHHH! it looks awesome! can't wait to see you guys!
What a perfect baby bump :)
I wasn't taking about anything in particular, just seeing how individuals would respond. :)
Your bump is so cute! Pregnant women may think you all look funny and fat, but you are the cutest people ever.
WOW! Congrats Cass! We didn't know you even HAD a baby bump! How exciting for you guys!
Love ya,
Robin, Troy & Sarah
That is so exciting! Enjoy the small bump...it grows extremely quickly during the second half :)
A ninja chipmunk?! Well, I guess that makes as much sense as me calling it a squirrel! I don't know what it is, but he is a fan of chewing on its ears :)
Post a Comment