Wednesday, August 19, 2009

update...birthday bliss

so the house we were under contract with...fell through, slight disappointment, but really excited about finding something else!!!

We looked at 7 houses in 2.5 hours....I literally still have a headache from it. We found one that we liked ...and are in process of putting in an offer.

TONIGHT: we are having GAME night for a pre-jake's birthday (or as I prefer to type Berfday....name that movie?) celebration....I love having berfday weeks...it's much better than just a lame 24 hours to focus on celebrating life for oneself...not that you shouldn't celebrate life EVERYDAY!! but, I think it's extra fun...and everyone needs extra fun...anyhoo...

that's the update...sorry didn't upload the photo yet....it's been a really really busy couple of weeks...i'm feeling body pain from the pregnancy..nothing major...mostly the hips.

We have our first appt with Jes on Sat...to hear the heart beat! I know I'm going to cry...I have NO idea what to expect from the visit....that makes it even better..

keep you posted!

1 comment:

Zac and Brook Halford said...

Four months already?! That is so exciting. We are very thrilled for the both of you. Zac kept telling me to relax while I can, but I scoffed at him. Seriously, relax while you can! Good luck house hunting.