is undisclosed until the baby is born....
We aren't going to find out, UNLESS our midwife thinks we need an ultrasound at any point.
I'm not sure when or why we decided this, but we did, and we're sticking to it.
I've just noticed this is the most frequented question that we get about the pregnancy...DON"T GET ME WRONG: I don't mind the question, I just figured I'd put this out there for the general but small public that visit this site.
We're doing green and orange/yellow for baby colors...(no, not camo.)
We also liked the idea of not being "stuck" with tons of pink/bule stuff for sake that the second child we have will the other opposite gender, then need to get other stuff...we liked the idea of neutrailty ...GO SWITZERLAND!
Otherwise, mom (me) is doing great, I have a bit of a bump going on..I'll post a pic soon..PROMISE...15 weeks this coming thursday, and my midwife (aka, good friend Jessica Lableu is coming home TOMORROW!!!)--so excited about that, if you didn't notice.
We're under contract to buy a house, inspection went well, signing the repair addendums ...then the appraisal...closing set up for the 1st of Sept...(keep that in your prayers please.)
A lot of transitions going on, we're stoked, and praising God the whole way through..and very very thankful to the massive amounts of friends and family we have. Thanks all!
and as always, thanks for reading.
4 comments:
Congratulations on the baby!!
Just wait until strangers come up and try and touch your belly! That is the worst part!
i want a shirt that says, I'm not Buddah...think that would be offensive?
oh my gosh girlfriend, I love this idea! I am totally doing that for my first baby. I don't want to know the gender. Travis thinks otherwise, but whatever! We have a while til we think about that. :) Okay and your idea for a shirt that says I'm not Buddha, I think that's awesome and you should do it. I might copy you! :)
Post a Comment