
The as we are leaving pic...at the airport...I couldn't get him to just look at the camera. Isn't he funny!

The St.Louis zoo. Eric and his fam. (my eldest brother.)

After Eric's pic, we read the sign that said NOT to climb on the statue.This is my twin, his wife and their kids. Roy was kind enough to be in my pic. Thanks bro.

The tortoises playing leap frog. Or at least thats what the parents kept telling their kids, that and he's giving him a piggy back ride. My mom tried to curve us around this one. Jake told me later that if our kids had been there, he would have explained what was going on. I agree with him. Dude, the boy turtle was groaning....it was funny.

Perty flower.

Thought this was cute, mostly because I can remember when I wasn't tall enough to see over stuff. She's just there. This is Jordan, Eric's youngest. (and yeah, I'm ready for comments related to me still not being able to see over things. ha ha.)

The coolest thing I think we saw at the zoo. The hippos would dive down and show themselves...THIS close to the window we were standing at. I got quite a few pics. I thought it was cool how the fish and hippos share the aquarium. Quite nice, quite nice.

You'd have to click to enlarege this one to see, but that elephant statue behind us has water spouting from it's trunk. It was really cool looking. I stopped some guy and asked him to take our pic. Not too bad I thought. (and yes I wore a shirt to sort of match Jake, what can I say, I'm silly!)

This was Jake's favorite exhibit. Partly because it was really cool in there compared to the mugginess outside. I was really proud of this pic. This guy was swimming under water and jumping out. I was stoked I got him in mid air. Fun times with photography.

No, Jordan is not my favorite niece or anything, but I posted this pic because when we got out of the penguin house, it had started to rain, we tried to wait it out for a bit, then decided, who cares, it'll feel better than the heat. So she was dancing in the rain...she's just awesome!

THe next day at the aunts house. we took a few group pics, the aunts with gma, and all the cousins and fams and stuff, but for my blog, I'm choosing the one with my mom, brothers and fams, and cousin ashley, cause she wanted to be in it too. (she's standing to the right of the guy in orange-eric.) I love how everyone is donig their own thing, including me who is cheesing it at the camera, like we were "supposed" to be doing. I love how jake is looking at Jadin and she at him. and mom looks at the camera..cause she knows cassie will be upset if it's not just right (thanks for the effort mom.)..., and eric is thinking okay, I think i'm ready for this picture...and Roy making sure his other daughter, Jasmin is okay, and emma and jordan just smiling away to eachother, and melissa wondering if this is ever going to be done...Jen looking really cute, and alex sitting in the middle, sort of waiting for it to be over...she's a good sport. I think i'll have to print and hang this. Aaron, my other brother and his wife couldn't make it out...we were sad/disappointed, but we got over it and had a blast, like i have menitoned in the previous post.

THe neices. I always torture thiem and try to get a nice group pic...it wasn't working so i said silly faces. Much more personality if you ask me. i love emmas face checking out Jadin...and check out Jasmin's I LOVE YOU hand....yeah for sign language..go girls!

3 and a half generations! well maybe not quite a half, but this was just over 10 weeks pregnant. and Alex straightened my hair, not bad if you ask me!

Love the St. Louis view! Sweet.

But dig Salt Lake City too. Thought this was nice as we were flying in. Plus makes for a nice finishing pic for the short trip.
Hope you have enjoyed the pics....and as always, thanks for reading.
5 comments:
okay your hair is super cute and you are still waaaaaay tiny for a pregnant girl. you were tiny to begin with! :) Also the turtle pics, super funny. One time I saw two horses doing it and I almost barfed. The male horse was totally grunting, too.... hilarious... and gross.
GREAT pictures! See, you need to post pics more often, I'm inspired. LOVE the animal ones - the penguin shot is awesome, and the turtles... yeah. Let me just say you can't say "if we had kids... blah blah blah," until you have kids. Sage asked me recently "How did that baby get inside Cassie's tummy?" AFTER I'd already explained in a very tame way how babies get in tummies. She wanted to know more, and I just wasn't ready to tell her the gory details.
SO neat. I love zoos. Any morning sickness on the plane?? that was the worst!
Looks like a great vacation! Love the pictures!
Hmmm, let's see...you're hair looks good. Alex did a good job. I liked the fountain you climbed on. I was thinking how cool a place was that would let you climb on a thing like that, and then...yeah. I love the picture of Salt Lake. Call me biased, but when I've been gone for a really long time, the sight of those mountains is completely priceless. That and the sight of my kitty. Oh, and I say you can count it as four generations.
Post a Comment