Tuesday, September 23, 2008

not much new

i got sick this morning...couldn't sleep, stomach hurting really bad.
So i stayed home from work today.
It's also my dad's birthday.
I want to see him, but I don't want anyone to get sick.
SO, here I am, working on Shara's birthday present...(her's was last week)
listening to the dishwasher running,
looking at the game we played Sunday night, realizing I need to put it back in the closet....but first I should pull the DVD out of the machine and put it in the box.
my stomach is grrring at me, and my head is still pounding.

I feel like when i don't go into work, that i should just lie around all day...being sick. But then part of me doesn't want to waste time...
then i move my head from one way to another, and i realize if i do too much, i might not be able to do work tomorrow also.
and that doesn't want to be an option.

Jake and i went bowling last night. he finally got his ball...i'll have to take a photot and post it soon.

i got a 147 and 158 last night...i was very happy.

we're supposed to go camping this weekend with some friends. we'll see what happens.
I just wanted to update cause it's been awhlie.
I'm excited for Christmas to come ....we both are looking forward to MINN.

the cold chill in the air outside right now...(sept23rd) feels nice. Although i know that just means it's about to be winter time...

and frankly, i like it when the bottoms of my pants stay dry!

some day.

be happy...and joyful in everything.

2 comments:

Susanna Johnson said...

he's a kid in the youth group at my church. he's my buddy. he went to Journey with me, Caleb, and Ashley. Did I mention what an amazing concert that was?

I'm sorry you're sick. I'm scared of getting sick- taking time off work is rough, and there's always so much work for me to do!

good job on the bowling- I love a satisfactory night!

Anonymous said...

oh waah. does it even snow in SLC?
;)