Sunday, November 9, 2008

The truth is...

Last night we had game night. It was a blast...We drank lots of Mountain Dew and Pepsi...and some water....ate candy...(cause all the carrots were eaten last nigh)t....and played games....cause that's what we do best.
We played Apples to Apples...i wound up with Addictive...fits eh?
Jake had Cold and Peaceful....he doesn't think he's cold, but maybe a little aloof.
then we played a few games of Mafia...then Encore...it's a fun song game. You are given a word and broken into two teams. Each team has to sing at least 6 words of a song containing that word, then the game goes back and forth until one team can't think anymore. Last night we had words like Beach, She, Over, and That. Sometimes your brain just gets stuck...but it was fun.

Then we played more Mafiea. While hanging with wonderful friends, I realized how much we miss our TRAVELING FRIENDS, Elizabeth and REBECCA...so I took advantage of the moment and snapped a pic. as you can see we are most sorrowful without you lovely ladies.

Then we played something called "4 on a couch" and we forgot all about our sadness....JUST KIDDING...and that wasn't even funny.
The boys wound up winning...but it was a blast, I definitely think it's something we'll be adding to our bag-o-fun-games.
FOR anyone reading whom didn't come to game night...ask us about it ...and you can come over next time!!! cause it's fun fun fun.
Thanks for all the friends that did come...It's an honor to know such wonderful peeps.
and as always...thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Susanna Johnson said...

nice pics!

Zac and Brook Halford said...

You guys are such the socialites! It was fun to see the pics on facebook and then read about it. I feel like I am in Utah still.

Snivellusly Ozalan said...

Aw, we're touched! It was wonderful to see your faces! And Cas...the hair looks great. I've been thinking recently about the game Encore. I've only ever played it once, and I always wanted to play it more. Of course, I'm terrible at it because, though I know tons of songs, they all leave when I need them. But it's still a fun game.

Susanna Johnson said...

I am ok. just very frustrated and disgusted with myself. i let fear rule me WAY too much.

so I answered you on facebook about the xmas pics, but I don't think you check that much. everyone will be here about the 22nd-jan 2nd. will you be here at all during that time? oh, and they're not actually xmas pics, just family ones. I think we'd want in studio (baby naomi can't be in the cold!) and if you're up for it.....it's 18 people! but I can do my best to make sure everyone stays in line and works with you. it'd be fun!