Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Journey to the Center of the Earth

it's 3D and i thought quite enjoyable. Including Brenden Frasier spitting his toothpaste out and hitting us all in the face. I want to read the book now...the movie was well done ...although was it really necessary to pay an extra $2 per person because of the 3D? And it seems like this new phenomenon..or old one/refurbished won't be stopping anytime soon..their were previews for more to come...guess I should keep the plastic nerd looking glasses they gave us in the theater to reuse..not that that will give us any kind of discount on any future 3D film that we see...(says the sign hanging over the booth where you purchase your tix.) Marketing and money in this world...wow..can we ever get away from it? giggle.perhaps..then again..

maybe not.

1 comment:

Susanna Johnson said...

so....when did you start a blog? I sooo did not know you had one as well!!! Que legal!