I work a lot..some might say too much. Something that happens anytime I have a day off...or even a morning off...I get anxious that I will have nothing to do. I fee as if I am wasting my time. I know that relaxing is important, but when it comes to me sitting alone in my apartment...just tryig to figure out what I can do to get me to 3:00 without taking a nap....sigh. You'd think I'd embrace the quiet, read, put my laundry away and think....this is good for me. But my first thought always seems to be....what should I do today....what CAN i do today. It could have something to do with me not enjoying going places alone. I am a bit of a social person....Who knows.
I am reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. This is the first time I've read through the HP books. Jake is reading them as well. I consider it a bit of a race...but really I think his reading just keeps me motivated to not put it down...that competitor in me I guess..
I could go play pirates on facebook some more,but intead I suppose I'll get off this computer....and just read and enjoy my quiet morning to myself...
thanks for listening...
No comments:
Post a Comment