Monday, August 15, 2011

long time...

I was just looking at this blog and realized that I haven't added pictues in a long while...I'm lame.  I'm fairly sure all my readers are on FB, so you've hopefull seen some pics, but I wanted to put a few on here too....In hopes of loading more soon....from my shower, for emmaus' 18months and a look at the belly....36 weeks and counting.  This picture was from a few weeks ago...I think week 33....not sure, I definitely took more pics the first time...partially cause jake was willing to take them.  I burned him out last time.
(This is at Silver Lake up by Brighton ski resort.)
This was a pic of me and my daddy from when I went up to the canyon with Oasis...again, this was in late July...so I was just about 34 weeks.  We both look a little puffy in this picture, I think it was early, and the altitude...at least, i hope so..haha
This was from our trip to Minneapolis.  This was the following Sunday, I think.  This would have been week:  28, I think.  Gma and Gpa U watched Emmaus and let Jake and I take a walk/hike on our own at Taylors Falls.  It's on the border of WI and MN.  It was a pretty place to walk around.  It was the first time in awhile that it's just been the 2 of us. Very theraputic.

I"ll get more loaded on here soon.  I realized I used to write blogs more often, more clever, and more...fun.  I'll see if I can start that again.  It's fun to go back and reread stuff....

If you are still out there...thanks for reading.
 

3 comments:

Kat said...

Love it. Pictures are so fun! You look great. :)

The Gantor Files said...

Great pictures! Love the one at Silver Lake, so pretty. Thanks for sharing :)

The Stark Bunch said...

Love the pictures.... I am trying to get caught up on checking blogs and after seeing you today, thought I'd check yours out. You look amazing! Can't wait to see your new little miracle!