Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shutterfly Rocks

I love Pictures. 

Anyone and everyone who knows me, knows I love pictures.

I love sharing my pictures with others too!

I also secretly love getting things sent in the mail. 

There's something about going out to the mailbox and having something in there with my name on it....other than bills and junk mail.

Christmas is a great time for this, cause sooo many people out there love sending out greeting cards.  I'll be honest, I'm not a big fan of the plain cards that you just buy and sign your name to, however now that there is a way to combine two of my favorite thing...here I am promoting

Shutterfly and their amazing Holiday Greeting Cards or for those who would prefer to but a non generic name to this time of year Christmas Cards!

Is there any better way to say Merry Christmas than with a picture of your family?  I think not!

We've used Shutterfly in the past to send out Thank You Cards  for our Wedding.  They were a huge hit, and again, for me, so much more personal than just a blank card that said thank you. 

I'm very grateful for the deals and special offers that Shutterfly has to offer.  I've also printed Photo Books with these guys, and LOVE THEM!

No comments: