Monday, December 13, 2010

My weekend

I got into work this morning and was asked how my weekend was, after telling her how it was I thought, wow, I had a great weekend....even bloggable..(does this count as a word...I "g" or "gg"?..).so here it goes.

Friday night a friend of our had an itch to play some Texas Hold 'Em

We had a small group, but it was fun times.  Emmaus had already gone to bed by the time we started...so that was good.  The other girl playing with us won....I think it was her first time winning...if not first....at least first time in a long time.  Our friend that initially wanted to put the game together said, "I know Jake should have won, but I'm glad he didn't. Luck one this time!"

Saturday after Jake had his rehearsal for
Well, not THE Phantom, it's called The Phantom of the OBT (Off Broadway Theater)
He's been double cast as the Phantom.  He seems to be liking the cast already.  Eric Jensen is directing it.  Should be a good time.  Jake's parents will be out here for opening night.  That's going to be great.
and after I worked for a couple hours,  we drove out to Stansbury Park for a
(It was a great time! Thanks friends for such a great time!)

We walked away with a box of
 and some
So Emmaus will get the Hot Wheels, and we ate the other munchies yesterday when we went and saw


(not in 3d)
We took Momma Terri out for her birthday..caught some Arby's on the way there too..
(I really liked the movie.  I got all sorts of warm fuzzies...they changed the story a little to fit the time frame for a movie, but I still enjoyed it!..after all, the book is not the screen play people!)

Then tried to go shopping at the Mall, no such luck...we'll try again tomorrow..I want to get Jake some sweet Addidas..possibly like


Then went to my parents house ate Pizza
and played

Mexican Train
I think it was my first time playing, either way
Then we went home and watched a quick episode of

and thus ending our fun weekend.

2 comments:

Ashley Metzger said...

I love that you told your story with pictures!! You've inspired me to do the same once I have something blog-worthy :) Glad it was a great weekend, it was good seeing you guys!

Unknown said...

wow, you DID have a great weekend! :) wish I could come see Jake's play... :(