My friend blogged about reading.
I thought I could put down what I'm reading right now.
Where the Red Fern Grows.
I never read it as a kid.
All I know is that people cry at the end.
I assume someone/dog will die at the end. I'm curious if I'll cry or not.
My niece, Selah, lent me her copy of this book to read.
(Selah, I miss you guys.)
If you want to comment about what you are reading now, feel free, I'm always looking for the next good book to read...although Daniela has me lined up with Island of the Blue Dolphins next....
as always, thanks for reading.

3 comments:
we read that book in school in about 3rd grade. I don't remember much about it, but I remember that everyone cried at the end, but I didn't really know what was going on. Guess I wasn't a good listener. I should read it again. I just finished Robin Hobb's trilogy of trilogy's. LOVED it. Jake might have them, if you're into fantasy type books.
I LOVED Island of the Blue Dolphins! Haven't read it in way too long, but I think you'll like it.
Andrew got me Flannery O'Connor's complete short stories for my b-day.....haven't found a story I am in love with yet, but there are definitely truths about life in her writing.
Love this book! Island of the Blue Dolphins, too. Happy reading!
Post a Comment