TROOPER.
So I think it was more painful for the parents this time.
The doctors office took 30 minutes to get us into the room...weighed in, measured...then the chatty doctor took another 40 minutes to get into the room to look at Emmaus..who he said looked wonderful..a little thin but....so are his parents.
Plus we'll be starting him on solids this month, so that should help him get more meat on his bones, but the kid is so active, it's hard to keep him in one place. Changing his diaper has become a crazy ordeal...currently we're using one of his bulb syringe to keep him happy, so far it's working (thanks andrea for the advice.)
So he weighed in at 16.8 (birth weight was 7.15)
length 27.5 (at birth 21)
he cried when the shots were happening, but by the time they had the bandaid on he was fine. He was asleep by the time Jake dropped me off at work.
What can I saw he's amazing...then again, I think I've said that before...once or twice.
I was looking at the pics from my last post and the kid already looks tons older than that. I need to take some more pics...guess it's a good thing jakes family is coming into town/our trip to yellowstone. More pics next week.
as always, thanks for reading.
(note: emmaus isn't just crawling now, he's crawling over things. He has such a grip..I introduced him to stairs the other day...he was very intersted, but not quite ready to tackle that obsticle yet.)
No comments:
Post a Comment