I have pics, but not exactly the time to load them up.
Emmaus will officially be 6 months old in 11 days.
He is already:
Sitting up (still falls over, but he's sturdy"
Crawling...(not completely on all 4's more of a worm crawl.)
Crawling over things...like this morning when he finished eating he decided he wanted to crawl over me.
Jumping (we bought a doorway bouncer thing..he loves it...such a cute giggle he gets.)
Eating (we haven't officially started solids yet, but monday we were out with a friend and jake offered emmaus his pickle spear....emmaus had about 1/2 of it eaten by the time jake got bored of holding it. We are planning on really starting when we get back from yellowstone mid august.)
Hair growing....it's still fuzzy, but it's filling in and getting longer and redder
Talking...nothing really clear or distinguishable really, but....he's getting the hang of it.
Singing...specially in the morning, and in the car.
Sleeping..(we put him down between 7-8:30 and then he sleeps till anywhere from 6-9am)
Teething...(we can see at least 2 teeth on the bottom coming in ..i think one or 2 on the top too. He's dealing with it well. If he's fussy I bought some teething things...supposed to be homeopathic...they seem to do the trick.)
Being all around the best baby ever...(sorry for the prejudice.)
Grabbing his feet (for awhile now...not in the mouth yet, at least I haven't seen it...I think Jake has.)
Spitting...Raspberries
Clicking (my vickie mom taught him on her recent visit.)
I could go on.....but i'll leave it at that for now.




4 comments:
How fun! Eli loved his door bouncer too, but as Emmaus' legs get stronger watch out....Eli would get going so fast he would hit his head on the door frame.
girl you are so lucky he sleeps so well. and look at all he's doing! I need to see more of him, and more of YOU! Seeing you at work is great, but not the same. :)
looks like he is doing GREAT! :) sweet pics too!
CASSIE!!! Emmaus is absolutely darling. I love these pictures so much! He is so cute.
Post a Comment