Monday, May 10, 2010

torture:aka mother's day

look, no strings!I really never wanted to be one of those moms that tried to get their kid to do something cool, like stupid pet tricks or whatever. but really, Emmaus has been wanting to stand since...well, as long as we can remember.  so, Jake started seeing if he'd stand without us holding on to him.  He did, we've only done it like 3 times..and only for a moment, but long enough to grab a pic...here it is...this one was taken at the theater where jake has been the parody, Star Ward.
Mother's day, I wanted a pic with my reason for being a mom. Many of you know, that I'm somewhat picky when it comes to pics of me.  So, after a short photo shoot outside didn't work (wind and background problems...) I decided to take these myslef..Emmaus fell asleep shortly after these were taken.  You can't see it, but the shirt I'm wearing says New Mom 2010.  My sister, Angelina, gave it to me. I love it! Yeah for being  a new mom.  Again, to all you mom's out there, I'm proud to join your ranks. 

2 comments:

The Gantor Files said...

cute pics!! love the first one, he looks so much older!

Sarah's proud Mama said...

and we're proud to have you in "our ranks"! cute pics, even though he wasn't happy!