Not only has Emmaus starting trying to roll over, but this morning I found that he had somehow worked himself from the center of the bassinet to the top of it.
Jake had asked me last night if I had noticed that he was moving around when he slept/as he wakes up and starts his grunting...Today was the first time that I had seen it happen.
I think it's great he's using his muscles, but...I hope he knows when to stop moving around, I don't want him banging his head up against the top part of the crib...it's mesh material right now, but we will be moving him into the big boy crib sooner than later, and that's wood. I hope he doesn't hurt himself.
Yeah for progress, I guess.
1 comment:
yes, yay for progress! :-D viola's been moving around some too. do you have bumper pads for your crib?
Post a Comment