Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Eve

susanna contacted us "prosphatos" about getting together again and doing a dance for Christmas eve. I think this was back in late October/November. All I could think was, I'll be almost 9 months pregnant at that time, but SURE why not. The song we danced to was by Relienk K called I celebrate the day, here's a link to the lyrics if you want: http://www.metrolyrics.com/i-celebrate-the-day-lyrics-relient-k.htmlI was concerned I would be the "mary" while we were dancing with baby Jesus represented in my womb....SOOO glad my girls are better than that...We coordinated our outfits to wear gray tops, black skirts, and leggins, and Elizabeth lent us scarves she brought back from Cambodia....and wore them on different parts of our body during the dance...It turned out awesome...
We all did our parts with the choreography...It's been such a long time since I danced with these ladies I felt like ...I didn't know anything and couldn't remember anything!...but it worked out well..it was a blessing to dance at Oasis again, to spend time with my girls...practicing and chatting, to dance before the Lord with all my heart, and to give the baby the feeling of rolling, and moving around so gracefully. Thanks to all who support us...We'll be dancing again this sunday at e-vin as part of our "Storm" theme for Arts Group..come one come all.



1 comment:

Sierra Baird said...

You're so cute pregnant!