Saturday, December 12, 2009

Other happenings at the U house

We started talking about baking cookies, so we went to the store with Grandma Sandy...Did you know that they sell like 10 different kinds of Hershey Kisses now?..Peppermint/mint/almond/soft chocolate middle/hugs/dark/regular..and i know there were a few more..craziness....POINT BEING: We had a recipe for the peanut butter with kiss on top..so we made em..and mmmmm GOOD..specially when they just come out of the oven..!!

Mr. Cookie monster himself
Delicious..and soo easy

32 weeks...I think...i'm losing track...it just keeps gettin bigger

in all its cuteness! For those who aren't around to feel the belly...the belly and host wish you could be here to feel it moving.
as always, thanks for reading





5 comments:

Brandi M said...

the cookies look yummy! And you have quite the cute belly :)

Unknown said...

Yummy! Those are my fave. I made a batch of those a couple weeks ago too, but around here they disappear in about 48 hours. I like to use the dark kisses. i've never experimented with any of the other flavored kisses yet, i'm too scared. one of these times i'll tr it. :)

Unknown said...

oh, and what an adorable little belly! you're so cute. Can't wait to see the little one! when's your due date again? the 25th or something?

Sarah's proud Mama said...

Hey Cass! Can't send you our Christmas card cause I don't have your new address! Email me with it, k?
Love, Robin

Zac and Brook Halford said...

I love the new years pics on facebook! I cannot wait to hear what it was all about!