
We put together bookshelves for the nursery...we being, I started, Jake finished...the nursery is all him!

Jake had his own idea of how to paint the nursery, so...here he is, getting 'er done

and the "finished" project...crib...with awesome bedding

bookshelf/toy/stuffed animal holder, changing table/dresser/bath stuff holder/where everything goes for now...

and window valance/rug..and just to the right you can see the other book shelf/lamp..etc...quite a "start" for the nursery. I can't say enough how blessed we are by all the generosity people have been showing us.
4 comments:
Super adorable! Jake, you are Mr. Talented!
oh.my.gosh. That is the cutest nursery I have ever seen in my life. no contest! Wow. I must say I am quite impressed, and the paint is super cute!
wow!! this is WAY cute! You guys are good painters/decorators! I bet it feels really good to have the nursery all set up. yay!
Jake's first word was "cookie"!
Dad U.
Post a Comment