Saturday, October 3, 2009

Baby U update:

last night watching Buffy season 3:...

we felt a kick...or an elbow, or something last night...i'd say about 5 times. Jake's face was soo cute when he felt it.

I have some new pics of the belly, but I spent an hour last night loading pics from camera to computer....so didn't have time to get them onto the website....grr...sorry folks.

also mom and dad U took some cute pics with their camera while we were in indiana...so i'll post them when i get them...it was sunset with some fall leaves changing already too.

as for now we are 22 weeks and 2 days and counting....almost entering the 3rd trimester!!! if you can believe it! some friends from work have asked us to register already, so i'm going faux shopping on monday....

ready or not the baby is coming!!

as always, thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Girl, whoever throws you a shower.. tell them to please invite me! I would love to come! Also I wanna see your house so bad!

Zac and Brook Halford said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see the pictures!