Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ta da!

Here's the girl, the belly and the face! (this was in shipshewana...amish country) I love the lighting on this one.
Yeah for fall!




I Love action shots that aren't posed AND come out looking cute!



Chicago...this is part of the American Gothic statue...I just love the suitcase!





We found a Hard Rock Hotel while we were walking up Michigan Ave. I got a shirt! I was a very happy girl.





This is a bean. Coolest bean ever!














4 comments:

Zac and Brook Halford said...

Love the pics! You are adorable...all of you, not just little Ulasich!

Lacey Voris said...

yay! i'm so glad that you found my blog and now i have yours! you are looking great! hope you are still feeling well.

Paul and Mariko said...

Look how cute and pregnant you are!! :)

Unknown said...

I love the bean! Adorable pictures of you both!