Monday, September 21, 2009

travel

i love traveling to places

most any place will do really

tomorrow we are off to indiana! maybe not too exciting for some people, but lets just say, i just bought a house, and i think i'm MORE excited to be getting on that plane tomorrow.

we'll get to spend some awesome time with our sister and family and stay in chicago for a few days.

i just love going places.

one could be pouting because a trip to hawaii that was planned for this same week didn't work out,
but i'm really stoked to give "the other side of the family" a bit of time with their brother/son/uncle..and give them a chance to see the belly too!

Yet another amazing family that has welcomed me in as one of their own..such a blessing

anyhoo...

i love traveling
i love family

guess the best is to do them together!!!

ready or not...

here we come!

2 comments:

Kat said...

I love traveling too!! Travis and I are planning a "roller-coaster" trip in the spring... hitting up all the theme parks (including disneyland!) in california. It'll be expensive but super fun!

Zac and Brook Halford said...

Yeah, we are going to be living with my parents and then buying a house in the next couple of months...like you guys, we do not want to miss out on this buyers market. I hope that pregnancy is treating you well and I look foward to seeing you!