As i read my fellow bloggers posts, I realize I haven't been adding too much. It's mostly a time thing...like i've complained before. I really like to post with pics...but since I'm REALLY slow with uploading onto the computer, and then even slower loading them onto this thing....
I'm crocheting a blanket right now.
Jake and I have been doing some water color at home and during arts group.
My friends are home from their Europe trip...and one of them is off again...to Hawaii currently.
Both jobs are going GREAT!
We're going to attempt our taxes this weekend...we tried to do the paper book together like we did last year...and i think we need help this time...cause the numbers just aren't making any sense.
SuperBowl sunday was fun, we watched it with some friends....it was a fun game to watch...
other than the 171 I bowled on monday...and jakes audition last night....there isn't much that comes to mind....I"ll keep thinking...and really make an effort to add some pics to these lame posts....smiles to everyone who is reading...hope you are being blessed and are blessing others.
3 comments:
I like posts like these...it makes me feel connected to you!
Elizabeth leaves on Thursday morning, so she will be all yours by the weekend :) The baby is going to be named "Elijah Baron"...the middle name is a mix between our two brothers :)
I found your blog and it is so cute. I love the inner thoughts that you share and all of the stuff that you do! I feel like I know you so much better now.
Post a Comment