Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What does One do at 1 am?

My brain won't let me read anymore, so homework is out of the question.  I don't even feel up to writing an email, cause I'm not sure any of it would make sense.  So, then why am I trying to blog?...eh, why not.  I think my SLR camera is broken.  I'm afraid to put the battery back in for fear it is dead.  I do have the prospect of getting a new one upon graduation from the U...so that's only 6 months away...assuming I pass all my classes from now until then.  My keyboard on my laptop was replaced, but is still having problems, and my hard-drive is full of pictues to the point that it might stop running...

WAIT...I'm not here to complain or have a *&^%$ session....I just wanted to update this thing, yet again...and the first thinng out of my mouth (hands) shouldn't be griping.  My family is doing great.  Imogen is going up and down stairs, Emmaus has been hanging out with his 5 and 7 year old cousin for the past week, and I think he thinks he's at least 5.  He repeats everything that we say, I gave him a new drink tonight, and he was like...What's this?...and I told him it was like a yogurt/milk drink (Thanks again Jeannine) and I asked if he like it, he said "Yes."  I wish I could type his voice...he's so freaking CUTE!!!

He's been doing better at listening, and doing really great with his potty training...He doesn't want our help anymore with going to the bathroom, although (just between us, he does still need help, says his pants that I had to change today...)-But I couldn't be more prouder of both of them.

I love how Imogen wants me to hold her above anyone else once she catches my eye gaze, or hears my voice.  It comforts me grately that she seeks me to comfort her.  Warms me to the core.

Good night Never Land!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey you! :) I know what you mean about "changing pants" - J has the same problem, he likes to pee straight out instead of down. grr. sorry bout your camera. wish i'd known, i'd have brought you the one i'm trying to sell. it's probably not anything you're interested in, but it would get you through. glad you like the Kefir. ;)

Kat said...

Well hello!! Missed ya. When you coming back? I'm up here at work more often... and thinking of you!