I realize it's been awhile since I've posted. Couldn't really think of much to say. (If you can believe that.)
I'm doing well in school still. Getting a little energy back. I don't remember being this tired carrying Emmaus. But I really shouldn't complain. We're 10 weeks along...3 more to go till we enter the 2nd trimester if you can believe it...almost feels like de ja vu.
Jake has been super busy. He's got one more week of Phantom of the OBT, and he has gigs all this week up at the Montage in Deer Valley.
I've been reading the Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society for our women's group at e-Vin
Emmaus had his 1 year check up he's 22.14 lbs and 31 inches. We're about to switch him to a front facing car seat within the next month or so.
We're going to Reno to visit our amazing friends the Stisser's, very much looking forward to that.
I'm going home now. I get most of today off....This is very exciting, because I work pretty much everyday....yea for some time with my baby and my man!
3 comments:
I had no idea you were pregnant! Congratulations :)
Fun post...I love all the hyperlinks!
Um, I missed the announcement I guess. CONGRATULATIONS!!
Post a Comment