I don't have a picture yet, but this is sooo funny.
Jake's shooting a webfilm.
He's a superhero.
He filmed last night.
When he got home he had some kind of glue on his face from the mask.
He went to the bathroom to get the gunk off his face.
When he came back he was missing several chunks from his eyebrow.
For those of you who don't know, he has pretty thick brows.
Everytime I look at him I giggle.
I'll post a pic soon, so you can join me in my fun.
He asked me for an eyebrow pencil or eyeliner just in case he has more filming before it grows back.
giggles.

2 comments:
Losing eyebrows is the pits! I do enjoy the picture though!
HAHA! I love this, how hilarious! When travis plays with fire (which is ALL the time, that pyro) he is constantly losing eyebrows, eyelashes, hair on his hands and arms... and more. I always laugh at him. that's what he gets for playing with fire.
Post a Comment