Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Emmaus' Dedication


We had already "dedicated" Emmaus to God...well before he entered this world.
However, we wanted to "formally" do it at church with our congregation, and family (those that could make it.)

Here are a few pics.


This was also Erin and Corey's last sunday with us here in Salt Lake, and we had never taken a picture of the 5 of us...It turned out really cute.
 The idea of giving Emmaus to God seems so obvious to me. We wouldn't have this baby without God. Without God, Jake and I are nothing. I'm not finding all the words I want to express what I mean here...(jake, step in at any time please.)


Point being: Emmaus is God's and we just get to be a part of it. We are soo blessed and honored to be his parents. Thank you everyone that loves and wants to be involved with our family.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful :)

Brandi M said...

Good for you! Isn't it humbling to look after something so precious to God?! You guys will be awesome parents (and are!) :)

Kat said...

this is so beautiful. What a wonderful thing! AND, you're wearing the purple shirt I gave you! Looks GORGEOUS on you. wow.