So Emmaus has been very sweet about letting me take all the pics I want. Here are some from the most recent photo shoot. (for those of you on FB, hope you enjoy seeing these again.)
Roar
Emmaus is trying to crawl, he has the leg part down, but insists on using his face instead of his arms.
Roar
Emmaus is trying to crawl, he has the leg part down, but insists on using his face instead of his arms.
He has a great profile, just ilke his daddy
This was the first pic of the shoot. He had just woken up, and is always so smiley..such a happy baby
He's been grabbing his toes for a couple of weeks now. I think the long legs help with that!
My favorite. I changed to my wide angle lens after I saw a cool pic online. This is how it turned out. reminds me of the Matrix, or Mission Impossible...future actor?I like this one where he's holding his feet. He has a great smile, but I also like when we capture his personality too.



5 comments:
so adorable of course! i lvoe you new background too ;)
I like the last picture because his eyes are so incredibly blue!
so adorable. I love the wide angle shot!
absolutely adorable! what a great photographer you are!
oh my godness these pictures are amazing. I'm really impressed with your work, and how photogenic Emmaus is. So darling. I love it!
Post a Comment