
Jake's parents and brother are here visiting from Minn. We went up to Moon Lake for a few days. It was a little rainy, but not enough to interfere with our hiking.

We went on a hike basically following the lake. It was neat, cause the terrain kept changing. It was rocky, marshy, forresty....it was as diverse as the Utah landscape.

First night for dinner Mike cooked Brautworsts over the fire, and the boys chopped up some veggies and cooked them out in the great outdoors. Quite delish...

This was at the beginning of the hike. It was such a beautiful view from every angle.

The first day we took a brief walk. It just so happened to be the same hike we woule take the next day. The boys got ahead, cause Mary and I kept stopping to take photos. They were kind enough to say cheese for this one.

Some of the trees were dying. We found out it was a because of beetle. It made the woods look like it was in the middle of Autumn.


I got to touch the water of course!


I love God's beauty.

We stopped so I could take a pic of roadkill, and the beauty that we were driving past. On the way out to Moon Lake, we took an alt. driving route. 35, I think. It was a mazing. I recommend it to anyone that is driving that way.

The boys at the cabin. It was a nice temporary home. And the guys that run the resort there are awesome. Very helpful and friendly.

The lighting on this one is nice.

It's me and the baby...

Jake and his new hiking boots.
The pics aren't in any kind of order...but as always, thanks for reading.
and if you can, get out and enjoy the good weather while we have some.
5 comments:
You and the baby??? What???
Moon lake is gorgeous, I'm glad you got to enjoy it! I remember camping there with heather and Isaac...weird...
Mmmm... beautiful landscapes! I LOVE LOVE LOVE cooking over a campfire. Looked like fun, I'm still jealous.
Wow, looks like you had a wonderful time! I love the pictures! You always take such good ones. I wanna get out and go camping and hiking, but I have to wait til summer semester is over. Plus, this weather isn't the greatest right now. Stink!
Wow! Congrats! How did I not know that? Although I suspected it and had even asked Susanna a few weeks ago...I'm super excited for you and will be keeping you in my prayers!
Whoa, what?! I had to go and check your response on Charity's blog. Congratulations!!!
Oh, yeah....I like the pictures but I am way more shocked by the news!
Post a Comment