Friday, May 15, 2009

You may be asking yourself...

What have I been up to..here are a few picks. This first one is of Micheal teaching us the Merangue...we've been taking lessons for about one month now....We had about 3 lessons for the Merengue, and we started the Bachatta...(sp?) It's been very entertaining thus far...This is Corey, Jake, Erin and I at Group...Bible Study, whatever you want to call it...they are the couple that we met from Chicago, and have been fairly inseparable since we met.



who could resist?





oh, aren't they cute...





7 comments:

Kat said...

how fun! I love dancing lessons! When I lived in California, I took Lindy dance lessons and it was the most fun I've ever had! I absolutely love it! Only problem is, no one out here knows how to do it, including my husband. I would love to pick it up again.

Zac and Brook Halford said...

It looks like you are mixing all of your work with a great amount of recreational time. I am glad to see that you are having fun!

Snivellusly Ozalan said...

Looks like y'all are having tons of fun. I'm looking forward to returning!

Susanna Johnson said...

it looks like there are too many girls. GRIN. jk. love you! see you tonight?

The Queen said...

Fun! I'm glad the dance classes are going so well. Do you guys ever go out and put the lessons into practice?

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have been having fun!

Unknown said...

I'm totally jealous of your dances lessons. Awesome!