.jpg)
Ultimate Frisbee is the new Football...are you in?
.jpg)
Every Saturday a group of us gets together and plays U.F.
.jpg)
The group changes everyweek, sometimes the boys just break out in dance...or at least that's what this looks like.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Check out the muscles on my husband..woot woo!
.jpg)
Best shot that I've gotten thus far...Michael is the one who caught this one....guess white men can't jump!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Look at how determined these two are.....hehehe.
.jpg)
One Gerhardt, or two? it looks like the two headed, three legged moster....smiles.
.jpg)
I like to play, but I also know when to walk away...and when to run!
.jpg)
What can I say, Jake is in love.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Jesse taking good care of the baby frisbee....
.jpg)
Amazing catch Mr. Metzger.
If anyone is intersted, come on out....it's great fun. But, be prepared to go away exhausted.!
4 comments:
aw, looks so fun. I haven't played UF in a LOOOOOONG time. I miss it.
those are great pics! I love frisbee! I don't play Ultimate because I would get slaughtered, but I love to just throw around a frisbee for fun. :)
sigh. what can I say? we're just so cool.
It looks like you guys are much more prepared for the sun now than earlier in the spring! When does school end for you?
Post a Comment