Friday, May 29, 2009

Ben Lomond up Ogden Canyon

One of our resting spots. Just before we hit the hard stuff. I was huffing a lot up this piece of rock, but the view was great...until the dark clouds started rolling in...Jake is just out of this frame up the hill that you can see Susanna and Michael hiking up...Jake went ahead, and I needed some encouragement that there was, in fact, dry land up on the plateau suitable for us to camp out on....and it turned out, there was.

And yes, I made it to the top and it was good.

Susanna took this one...think we were waiting for the campfire or something...as you can see, it was somewhat warm....enough for just a tank-top...but that didn't last very long.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! looks like lots of fun! I really like the one looking out of the tent from inside. very cool.
love you! :)

Zac and Brook Halford said...

I love the shot out of the tent...it captures the scenery so well!