I have had the best time during these past few weekends.
Most recently, Jake and I helped clean up a basketball court with some friends....it was such a nice day!!!
Then we went to a nearby park and played frisbee with a new friend of ours...(his wife was sick, so it was just the 3 of us...) We're practicing to start an Ultimate Frisbee League...type thing.
It was really windy, but i was wearing a t-shirt, and it felt AWESOME.
Later that night we crammed some 20 people into our livingroom (and for those of you who were there, or have seen the size of our sitting area....it was a lot of fun times.)...we played Pop 5, Mafia and 4 on a couch! it was fabulous, we had at least 24 empty MT.Dew cans when everyone left....it was just a great time of hanging out, various conversations.....it was a blast..
then sunday....after church we sat through a bit of a friends baby shower...and played haki sak/seepa...whatever you want to call it...and then (i was supposed to do a photo shoot, but the wind was acting like a tornado was about to show up any minute....) so instead jake and i went home and watched Alias season 3 from about 230-930...it was so much fun.
It's so nice just to relax..to the point, that work the next day didn't sound too fun!....(but i went anyway.)
I'm really thankful for the time I get to work.....but I love that I/We take advantage of every second that is available during "down" time. It makes all the time at work seem ....not so bad.
(dont get me wrong, i love both my jobs and the people i work around.....it's just ...
NICE.)
I figure i don't add enough posts, i'll take pics next week at the frisbee get together, and i'll post them
promise...
really
i will
as always...thanks for reading..
(AND what's with the blizzard?..just in time for brook's visit eh?)
1 comment:
I don't want to go into work tomorrow either. But it's my last shift. :-)= Did you get all the way through season 3? Sounds like fun to me.
Post a Comment